Radha Madhav Satsang (RMS) is part of the worldwide mission of Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat (JKP), founded in India in 1970 and runs under the divine guidance of Jagadguru Shri Kripaluji Maharaj. The Singapore mission is a registered charity under the Singapore Charities Act with our aims being religious, educational and charitable. More specifically, our aims and objectives are as follows:
Aim & Objectives
1. TO TEACH AND SPREAD THE TRUE ETERNAL KNOWLEDGE OF THE Vedas (tatva gyan) in the simplest form, and to guide and inspire the seekers to attain true happiness and God in their lives.
Jagadguru Shri Kripaluji Maharaj has explained the Hindu philosophy in such a way that people can easily understand the essence of the Upnishads, Upvedas, Vedangas, Darshan Shastras, Smritis, Gita, Puranas, Bhagwatam, Mahabharat and Ramayan. His spiritual teachings dispel the confusion that has prevailed for centuries regarding the true meaning of the Hindu scriptures and reconciled apparent contradictions in the scriptures. The teachings also show spiritual aspirants how they can live a life of harmony between their material and spiritual needs.
For his unparalled mastery of the Vedas and other Hindu scriptures, Shri Maharajji was honoured as the 5th original Jagadguru in the last 5,000 years.
2. TO PROVIDE SIMPLE AND PRACTICAL MEANS OF SPIRITUAL ADVANCEMENT
The aim of spiritual knowledge (tattva gyan) is to lead one to spiritual practice (sadhana). Only through such spiritual practice can a person develop the positive qualities of his mind and attain peace, true happiness and God realization. Among all spiritual practices, bhakti yoga is the easiest, and where the benefits can be felt quickly. To this end, Radha Madhav Satsang seeks to provide a simple means of applying the teachings of the Vedas, and a conducive environment for spiritual practice.
3. TO CONDUCT VARIOUS CHARITABLE AND HUMANITARIAN ACTIVITIES which are beneficial for society.
Giving back to society through devotional service or seva has always been an important aspect of Hindu teachings. Leading by example, Jagadguru Shri Kripaluji Maharaj has been tireless in his efforts to raise funds for the establishment and maintenance of three charitable hospitals and one charitable educational institution in India where the rural poor enjoy free medical services and education. He has also established many other charitable projects to help the poor with their basic material needs.
Here in Singapore, through participation in outreach programs and various activities, Radha Madhav Satsang seeks to help the local community as well as provide aspirants with opportunities to engage in seva or service.
- Holding satsangs (devotional chanting sessions) twice a week on our premises
- Organising public talks by various preachers of Jagadguru Shri Kripaluji Maharaj
- Organising spiritual retreats and workshops
- Celebrating Hindu festivals
- Arranging books in English and Hindi based on the writings and teachings of Jagadguru Shri Kripaluji Maharaj