Greetings from Radha Madhav Satsang, Malaysia.
We are pleased to announce that Swamini Gopeshwari Devi (Didi Ji) will be back in Kuala Lumpur in Dec 2016 to give a series of talks.
WHY ATTEND THESE TALKS?
Ramayana is probably the most misunderstood among the Hindu scriptures. Most people just hear recitation of the Ramayana verses and the stories. The message behind the stories is rarely conveyed. Many episodes – the Bali-Sugriv war, Bivishan leaving Lanka to join Rama, Sita’s abduction by Ravana, Sita’s agni parikshya create doubts in peoples’ mind on Lord Rama himself.
Swamini Gopeshwari Devi Ji will take you right into Lord Rama’s descension period to give you the answers to these misconceptions along with the essence of Ramayana.
|Date||16 -19 Dec 2016 (Fri – Mon)|
|Time||7:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|Address||Shree Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Jalan Kasipillay Off Jalan Ipoh, 51200 Kuala Lumpur|
|Contact||012 – 522 2237 (Krishna), 016 – 323 6935 (Sosheel)|
Find more about:
- What is the goal of reading Ramayan? Who really wrote the Ramayan?
- Who is Shri Ram? What is Ram tattva?
- Can Shri Ram be known or attained?
- What is the secret of Shri Ram’s avatar?
- What is the meaning behind Shri Ram’s leelas (Divine actions)? Can they be understood?
- What is the difference between Shri Ram and Shri Krishna?