Greetings from Radha Madhav Satsang, Singapore.
We are pleased to announce that Swamini Siddheshvari Devi Ji will be back in Singapore in March 2018 to give a series of talks.
- Why worry? (keep calm, accept the dualities of life, the ups and down with equanimity)
- The power of positive thinking
- Letting go of expectations (doing one’s best and leaving the results in the hands of God)
- The practice of the presence of God (thinking of God while doing our duties and actions; also known as Karm Yog in the Geeta)
- Surrender – the nature of surrender / a state of doing nothing (it is the mind that has to be surrendered)
- The foundation of Love (Love in the spiritual area is also known as devotion. Humility, faith and true spiritual knowledge are the foundation for devotion or love).
- Winning the battle of your life (keeping our mental resilience, equilibrium and happiness even when surrounded by people and / or events that may affect us negatively)
Date: 17 – 19 March (Sat – Mon)
Time: 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Venue: Civil Service Club, Auditorium, Level 3, 60 Tessensohn Road, Singapore 217664
Other talks by Siddheshvari Devi Ji
Proudly sponsored by: